If you struggle to wake up in the morning, you know how important it is to have a reliable alarm. Luckily, setting the alarm is a breeze if you have a laptop with Windows 11. In this article, we’ll walk you through how to set the alarm on a laptop with windows 11, so you can start your day on the right foot. Setting the alarm on your laptop running Windows 11 is quick and easy.
Find the Clock Application
First, find the clock application on your laptop. To do this, click on the Windows search bar and type in “clock.” Select the Clock app from the list of suggestions.
Open the clock app
- Open the Clock app by clicking the clock face icon in the taskbar.
- Click the “Alarms” tab.
- Click the “Add” button to create a new alarm.
- Enter the alarm’s time to go off, then click “OK.”
- Choose whether you want the alarm to repeat daily or weekly, then click “OK.”
- Enter a name for your alarm, then click “OK.”
- Click the “Turn on” switch to enable your new alarm.
Read also: How to Delete a Spotify Account Permanently?
Setting the alarm is a straightforward process. You have to open your laptop and set the time you want to be woken up in the morning. If you still fail to do so, don’t worry. We have also included a guide on manually setting it in this article!
Setting the alarm can become stressful when you are late for work, but with these steps, there won’t be any issues! Just keep reading and follow them carefully while setting the alarm on your laptop’s operating system.