If you’re like me, you’ve spent hours watching YouTube videos recommended to you by the site. And if also, like me, you’ve gotten frustrated with how difficult it is to rid yourself of these recommendations. Well, have no fear! This article will show you how to delete recommended videos on YouTube in just a few easy steps.
You’re in control of your YouTube recommendations
You’re in control of your YouTube recommendations. After watching a video on YouTube, you may notice that the site recommends similar videos for you to watch. These suggestions are based on what you’ve seen in the past. However, you can delete these recommended videos if you don’t want to see them.
You can also prevent specific videos from appearing in your recommendations by giving them a thumbs-down rating. To do this, hover your mouse over the video and click on the thumbs-down icon beneath the video thumbnail.
Read also: Can You Play Ps2 Games on Ps4
Clearing your watch history:
Cleaning up your watch history on YouTube is the first step to improving your viewing experience. By removing recommended videos you don’t want to watch, you can make YouTube’s algorithm work for you instead of against you. Here’s how to clear your watch history and get started on a better YouTube journey.
- First, open YouTube and sign in if you’re not already.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on your library.
- A drop-down menu will appear; select “History: In the menu on the left side of the screen, select “Watch History.”
- You’ll see a list of all the videos you’ve watched recently; to the right of each video, there’s an option to “clear all history”.
- Click on this to remove videos from your watch history one at a time.
Read also: Is The Xbox Series s Worth Buying
Deleting individual recommended videos
Like most people, you have a love-hate relationship with YouTube. You love watching videos on the site, but you hate the Recommended Videos that show up after every video you watch. We have some good news if you’re looking for a way to get rid of those pesky recommended videos. It’s pretty easy to delete individual recommended videos on YouTube.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, find the video you want to get rid of in your Recommended Videos feed.
- Once you’ve found the video you want to delete, hover your mouse over the thumbnail and click on the three dots in the top right corner of the thumbnail.
- That will bring up a little menu where you can choose not to be interested in the video or report it as spam.
- If you click on the “not interested” option, the video won’t show up in your Recommended Videos feed anymore.
Read also: Is Red Dead Redemption 2 Crossplay
Hiding channels and content you don’t want recommendations
If you’re anything like me, you spend too much time on YouTube. And if you’re also like me, a lot of that time is spent watching videos recommended to you by YouTube’s algorithm. But what if there were a way to stop those recommendations? A way to take back control of your YouTube experience?
Well, there is. You can hide channels and content you don’t want recommendations for. And it’s pretty easy to do.
- Open YouTube and sign in (if you’re not already signed in).
- Click on the three dots on the right of the video if you want to hide the whole channel.
- Click on “don’t recommend channel.”
- That’s it! The next time YouTube doesn’t recommend that channel.
Read also: Is Asus a Good Brand
In conclusion, to delete a recommended video on YouTube, click on the three dots next to the video and select “Not interested.” This will remove the video from your recommendations. By doing this, you can tailor your recommendations to suit your interests better.
Keep your YouTube experience tailored to you by hiding channels you don’t want in your recommendations.
Related article: How Long Does it Take to Reset A PC?
Related article: How much will the iPhone XR cost in 2022?
Related article: How to Connect Airpods to Android?
Related article: How to Delete Instagram Account
Related article: How to Connect ps4 controller to PC
Related article: How Far Can a Laptop Webcam See?